Last month we introduced Dynamic PPC for New and Used inventory but what is most important, integrated with your DealerLab websites back end.
Dynamic ads allow you to target any DMA because the ads are not based on key words so you don’t use any competitor names or brands, the ads are based on inventory specific searches in Google and a matching based on IP address.
Today we show you a screen shoot of the system with the “per unit” activity report.
A few of the key features of the system:
1) Monthly budget managed in Google’s back end like a PPC campaign.
2) Reporting available on your Google account and in your DealerLab website.
3) Total budget cap per vehicle available to avoid high profile cars burning the budget.
4) Separate campaigns and budget for new and used.
5) Customized target areas for new and used.
6) Ability not to push cars with no photos (Available late Q1 2014).
We have been working hard on a system that creates unique Google ads for the specific used cars that you have in stock.
Here’s how it works.
1) Someone searches for a car in Google
2) If the search is a match for the Year, Make, Model car you have in stock an ad matching their search is shown
3) The searcher clicks on the ad and goes directly to the VDP
The reporting data comes directly from your Google Adwords account. You have full transparency into cost per click, total spend per car, even conversions from your PPC ads.
This is the most targeted, cost effective, transparent way to get your cars in front of searchers. The best part is that all of the data is in your existing DealerLab.com dashboard. One log-in to see every click, conversion and dollar spent.